Modern Day Exorcist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Welcome Reality With A Twist! {{MDA Sister Forum}}

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6) FAQs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitochi
Admin
Shitochi

6) FAQs Empty
PostSubject: 6) FAQs   6) FAQs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Q: Can I play a member of the CROW? Can my character use magic/sorcery? Can My character have more than one Innocence?
A: No, no, and no.

Q: Can I be a General?
A: Look at the leveling thread.

Q: (Anything about sync rates)
A: We don't pay attention to sync rates here.

Q: Is liquid time allowed?
A: Yes, just be sure to keep a general time-line for your characters.

Q: Can I role play solo?
A: No. It's a cheap way to rack up points and negates the point of playing in a community. B|

Q: Why isn't my Exorcist ever chosen to lead missions?
A: Leaders for missions are chosen based on three things: 1, the character's background and personality (we can't have children or mentally/emotionally upset individuals leading a group, can we?); 2, who created the mission (it would make sense for the creator to lead since they came up with the very idea); and 3, which ever face of the coin/dice I chose for you when I literally flipped/rolled for Leader.

Q: Are characters able to be cursed?
A: No. Maybe in the future, I'll implement that sort of thing as something to be earned with points, but for now your characters cannot be cursed.

Q: Why haven't you approved my character yet?
A: We all have busy lives, and while we try to look at profiles the day they're posted, sometimes we just can't find the time. Be patient with us. It might take a day or two. Do not bump your threads or PM us with reminders. We see your profile there. We know.

Q: Do you shorten it to MDE or...?
A: Yeah, it's MDE, or MDASF (Modern Day Alchemist Sister Forum), your choice.

Q: How do you shorten The Black Order?
A: "The Order", or -- if you're really lazy -- "TO". Don't call it "BO"... unless you want an awkward misunderstanding.

Q: How did you come up with "Modern Day Exorcist"?
A: Ah, I got into a DGM phase and suggested it on the actual site, Modern Day Alchemist and a few people said yes, so I thought, 'hell, why not?'.

Q: Can I be a staff member?
A: Don't ask me; I find it annoying. If I think you're staff material, I will come to you with the offer.

Q: (Asking something that is clearly stated in the rules OR is clearly made obvious in the DGM Manga)
A: ... ... *Smacks*

Q: How can I access the chat box? It just says I'm disconnected.
A: Ah, sorry! It's a common problem even I suffered ^.^ Just highlight the header and you'll find the log-in button!
Back to top Go down
https://mdexorcist.rpg-board.net

6) FAQs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Day Exorcist :: ADMINISTRATION :: Information-
Jump to: